my top 3 MAC red lipsticks

Here, I will be sharing with you my top 3 favourite red lipsticks.  All of them are by MAC in matte finish, although it somehow has a bit of sheen.  The opacity is great and it applied smoothly on my lips.  The staying power is also a plus - it stayed on my lips for hours! (even after i had dinner - the time i was testing it out)  Its totally non drying (despite of being a matte finish) and that is mainly why I rely on MAC especially when buying matte lipsticks.


I know red can be very intimidating to wear, but I think that each woman should own at least one.  If you feel like you're having a crapy day, just reach for one of these lipsticks.. then tell me if it does not instantly boosts your mood & confidence (well- it does that to me at least)


Who said feeling sexy can't be this easy? :o)










Below are the pictures:


1) Ruby Woo - coral red (to purchase this lipstick, please click here)





2) Russian Red - blue red (to purchase this lipstick, please click here)



3) Viva Glam I - brownish blue red (to purchase this, please click here)



Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes for you ladies.


ps
please stay tuned for more make-up blog (will be posted soon!)


xo
aivee
Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects