REVIEW: Marc Jacobs Lip Gel


I had to do it... 

I went to Sephora the first day the Marc Jacobs Makeup collection came out.
I initially bought this lipstick and the eyeshadow palette in Starlet (which I returned coz i also bought (*sigh* i know i have a problem) the Nars Limited Edition Palette in At First sight - which is more practical, and well complete (coz it has blush & bronzer) anywayyyyy

I love this lipstick because it glided on the lips so smoothly...its like butter on the lips!
It did not settle into the lip lines (i had applied a balm prior) and it applied very evenly.  I didnt notice any scent or taste to it.  

The packaging is awesome..its very glam & chic..and i especially love the magnetic cap! 
(i have a clip for you guys to see - which i also posted on my Instagram here )














wuv yahz

xx
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects