Swatched: L'Oreal Million Carats lipstick - MIDNIGHT ROUGE (LIMITED EDITION FOR HOLIDAY 2013)


Ok, so on my previous post, I was hoping Santa would get me the other shade....
but I just couldn't wait any longer..and  this is what happened...


Loreal Million Carats lipstick in Midnight Rouge















This shade is perfect for this time of the year..it gives you that glamourous look easily.  This shade has that berry/wine colour with gold glitters/shimmers.  The texture, formula etc is similar to Pink Star (review/swatch here) 
I personally think the Pink Star is perfect for a day time (gives you that innocent look), while Midnight Rouge is best for night time, as its a bolder colour (best to wear with a neutral eye) - now I'm not sure if its just me, but a red lipstick just gives me that boost of confidence (and makes you feel sexy you know? - ladies do you agree??) 


So... will you be Naughty or Nice?
or both? ^_^ 
I hope this helps and happy shopping!

xx
Aivee 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects