FAVOURITES OF 2013: PALETTES and SKIN CARE








Urban Decay Naked 3 - I own the original Naked palette (which I love) but unfortunately haven't been reaching for it for a while.  When UD launched the Naked 3, I knew immediately that I have to have it.  And the first day this was available on Sephora, I ordered it right away.  This palette is a beauty with all the blush shades it contains... perfection! This is still out of stock in Sephora - so keep checking!! (CA $62)

Maybelline Color Studio eyeshadow quad - if you are over whelmed when you look at an eyeshadow palette and unsure which colours go together, well, Maybelline had eliminated that tasks for us and produced their colour studio quads.  If I can, I'd buy all the quads (haha) ok I know that is just being excessive, but they offer really pretty and pigmented colours.  Excellent bang for your buck! Highly recommend them! (CA $10)

Topshop eyeshadow palette - I didn't think that I would by makeup from Topshop - coz I really never hear anyone talking about their cosmetics.  Although when I was browsing around one time, I saw this palette, swatched it, and took it home with me.  This palette has some of the perfect neutral shades.  The texture is soft and buttery which makes them really easy to apply. Awesome buy! (CA $20)

MAC palette - I created this quad because these are the eyeshadows I know I will be using a lot.  I have 2 matte shades (Wedge-blending colour, Charcoal brown-eyeliner which doubles up as brow colour) and 2 satin finish shades (Shroom-highlight colour, Woodwinked-main lid colour).  Of course the palette you have to purchase separately, but you already know that ;) (CA $12 - eyeshadow pan; CA $10 - Pro palette x4)

Lush facial cleanser - Loving the Let the good times roll facial cleanser.  It makes my face squeaky clean and also exfoliates but does not dry out my skin.  It smells really nice and makes me feel good about what Im using for my face, because I know what goes in it :) (CA $13)

Bioderma Micellar solution - a product that has gotten a lot of hype from beauty bloggers/beauty gurus. And I understand why that is.  This is a gentle cleansing formula that removes tmakeup and does not sting my eyes or dry out my skin either (alcohol free!).  It is unscented(nice!) and has not broken me out whatsoever.  I heard its hard to get a hold of in the US..luckily for us Canadians, its readily available at Shoppers Drugmart or Rexall.  I do have back ups of this product (oh maybe 4 bottles) and thats how much i love it.

No 7 Night Fluid - just a good evening moisturizer that has a very lightweight texture to the skin.  Does not clog pores and its also fragrance free.  I know there are so many out there, but I just prefer this one coz its unscented and does not make me super oily the next day

Origins Drink up 10 minute mask - I love this mask because it really hydrates my skin, and the scent smells good too.  I prefer this better than the clay masks because its much easier to apply and rinse/wipe off as well.  Result? perfectly smooth skin (CA $28)

Nude ProGenius Treatment oil - a lot of hype for facial oils lately, and I think Nude has one of the best ones out there.  It contains omega 3,6,7 & 9 which really helps in achieving a smoother, younger looking skin. It also claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and makes your skin more luminous - hey, nothing wrong in giving that a go hey?  The earlier you can prevent it, the better.  (CA $49)

L'Oreal Sublime Micellar water - my drugstore answer to Bioderma.  Awesome for removing stubborn eye makeup (does not sting) and gentle enough for those with sensitive skin (Alcohol free).  This will be available in Canada early February 2014!  Be on a look out for it

xx
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects