SWATCHED: Maybelline Master Glaze (by FaceStudio) Blush Stick


I have swatched and tested the new Maybelline Master Glaze Blush stick.
I found these at Walmart, and they are $10 each.  They come in 6 shades , and yes they were pretty.
I actually was surprised that I only bought one colour...

This blush stick is a dream to apply.  It blends very easily and application is flawless.  You can apply the product directly from the bullet and then just blend with fingers.  What I like about the formulation is that it doesn't remove your make up(foundation) underneath it - unlike other products where you have to take some product on your brush, then apply to cheeks. Also, the pigmentation is absolutely amazing on the one i picked out!! 

When in doubt, choose hot pink *_^ lol!





 heavy swatch on the left, and blended out on the right

and here it what it looks like on my cheeks ^_^













which colour are you picking out? 
ps. this is everything a blush stick should be ^_^


xx
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects