Current Favourites: Makeup


These are my go to makeup items for the last .. oh i don't know.. 5 months? It's pretty unusual for me to stick to the same products for this long, as I always like to rotate my makeup.. but so far I am enjoying all these, and would like to share them with you :o)

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation in shade 6.5
I find that it accentuates some dry patches on my face, but if I moisturizer prior, it applies flawlessly.  I use a real techniques essential foundation brush with it.  And I find that little goes a long way. This foundation also has a light scent, which I actually like (it kind of smells baby-like with a tiny bit of spf)

The Face Shop eyebrow pencil in shade Brown
I like that this pencil is so inexpensive ($2-$4) and it works too lol.  It stays on the entire day and I find that this is a good colour match.  They have one thats a twist up for $4 bucks (which I also have but haven't used yet - will update you on that one soon)

Clean perfume - scent 'Skin'
Oh how I LOVE this perfume.. its now empty (which hasn't happened yet to any of the perfumes I own) and must buy another bottle.. like ASAP.  This just smells so good.. it smells clean, kinda baby like, and something that you would want to keep using all day every day.. Trust me.. have a sniff


Bite lipstick in shade Vouvray
I've just ventured into trying the Bite lipsticks - and I am not disappointed.  I love the idea that the company uses food grade ingredients to make this lipstick - which makes perfect sense to me.  The texture is nice on the lips - very hydrating and comfortable to wear the entire day.   I bought another lipstick from them (a more nude shade) and I am enjoying that also. 



Benefit Gimme Brow
I am just finally enjoying this product.  I have owned this previously (but in a lighter shade) and i thought it didn't do anything for my brows.  I decided to give this another try and buy the darker shade, and this is so much better.  I can see how it makes my brows fuller, and makes them look more natural. 


Mac Prep+Prime Face Protect (with SPF 50)
I love this product because it really controls the oil on my face, especially if I know I will be out the entire day (i can't be bothered with powdering coz I'm just way too lazy).  I apply this over my foundation, and it really controls the shine.  I know this has a high SPF (which is good) but not sure how it is with flash photography.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer
As you can see from the photo below, I've hit pan on this baby!  I've probably owned this for a couple years and i can't believe it lasted me this long.... But I love this nonetheless.  The bronzer is matte and so i love using this to contour my cheeks, and it still looks natural.  I use the Nars ITA brush to apply this, or just the brush that comes with the product ( i find it works either way)




Tarte blush in Exposed
Since being pregnant, i try to use make up that uses more natural ingredients as possible, and Tarte is one of those brands.  I have this for a while now, but haven't really used this much before.  
This blush gives the most natural flush on your cheeks, and stays on the whole day :)


Mac Fix +
I love this as a finishing spray when Im done with my makeup.  It just removes the powdery-ness of my face, and gives me a bit of a natural finish to my look.  Will definitely repurchase again (I'm almost out of  this one too!)

which products have you been enjoying lately?  Any suggestions for make up brands that uses 'natural' ingredients?  would love to know :)


x
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects