Review: Lancome Grandiose Mascara



I was lucky to be able to try the Lancome Grandiose mascara before it launched in Canada (thank you Influenster Canada).  There was so much hype around this product - especially the swan-neck wand that the company boasts.  


Lets first talk about the packaging - oh what a beauty!  I like the way its shaped, and it looked very classy and luxurious looking (it just has that look) that you can justify spending $35CA for a tube of it. 



At first, I didn't know how to use the wand coz there hasn't been any other mascara that has a bended neck.  When I got the hang of it, I finally understood why there was such commotion.  I absolutely love this mascara!  I love the bristles on the wand, as it coats each and every single lash, and it didn't matter how i held the wand - there were no smudges on my eyelids or underneath my eyes when I hit my bottom lashes with it.  It gives instant volume and it was an intense black colour which made my lashes more dramatic.  It also provides some length (I've tried some which gives me more length, but not as much volume like this one does) and I find that I only need one coat - it gets a little bit clumpy if I attempt a second coat.  Oh another plus, the mascara is easy to remove at the end of the day!  No struggling, no stinging eyes and no more losing lashes.


Overall, I would repurchase this mascara.  It doesn't smudge, it gives volume and length, and the wand is genius!  It just works any other way you angle it.  I haven't been using any other mascara's since receiving this one. 

If you've tried this, please share your experiences with it.  

keep an eye out for a live application on my youtube channel soon!
x
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects