PRODUCT OF THE DAY: Revlon Lash Potion Mascara




The Revlon Lash Potion.
This is the prettiest mascara tube I have ever seen, and to be quite honest, I bought it at first because of the packaging (don't we all sometimes hey?)


The first time I tried this, I wasn't really impressed... I couldn't find a waterproof version and of course, it smudged.  Secondly, I found it that it was a bit wet for my liking, and it doesn't hold the curl of my lashes.. so in a nutshell, i hid it in my makeup drawer for a bit..



I've heard other makeup artists or make up gurus on youtube that they open a mascara and won't use it til after a week or two, and it will perform how it should.

And so I did too...

... i LOVE this mascara!!!!
It holds the curl of my lashes, gives them a noticeable length and volume..its super black
i really have nothing bad to say about this product and i highly recommend this! 

i was so happy when i finally found the waterproof version! it was like ....aaahhhhhh 
the gates of heaven open, and i can hear angels singing... lol!

which mascara are you guys obsessing over at the moment? let me know which is your favourite! 


xx
Aivee






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects