Nail it! - April 2012

{4/24/12}



I got inspired to do this nail art as i was shopping at forever21 over the weekend.  I noticed a lot of their skirts & shirts are in black & white polka dots..so voila! I got em on my nails now too :o)


For me, black & white is always classic & elegant.  I added the polka dots for a little bit of fun.


Please visit my youtube channel {aiveenation} , as there might be an upcoming a tutorial.


Stay tuned beauties! 








{4/20/12}


I found these new Maybelline Color Show nail polish at Wal-Mart (for $2.97 each).. and didn't know which ones to get.   There are 30 shades.. but I only saw half of those.  They are DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde free too!

Curious? please check out my youtube channel {aiveenation} to see which ones i purchased


Overall, I am very impressed with these & I highly recommend them :o)


Will you be giving these a try?  Let me know which ones you took home...hopefully you won't have a hard time deciding like i did.. haha 






{4/12/12}



{color block}
yellow - Nubar (from Jelly Bean collection)
pink - Misa


hiya beauties,

Watch out for an upcoming video/tutorial for this nail look.  Do check out my youtube channel {aiveenation} & please stay tuned!
xx







{4/10/12}



{orange tips}
inspired by the colour of the year: Tangerine Tango








{4/8/12}


so.. i bought a few  nailpolish at . this ones called Rare - its a neon yellow color. :o) perfect for the spring & summer! (CA beauties, go check em out!)
xx








{4/7/12}




{pastels all a-round}

pink - wet n wild
purple - wet n wild
mint green - Essie in Mint candy apple 

colours are very easter-inspired *.^






{4/2/12}





{nail of the day}
Essie - Mint Candy Apple


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects