Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine lipgloss - LIVE SWATCHES!


Hey beauties,

This video is all about the Maybelline ColorSensational High shine lip glosses (watch in HD for better quality). I have majority of the colors in this line (i didnt get the 3 brown shades, and the red one was out of stock in my Walmart) and I am OBSESSED!!! 


Now, I only used one layer for each colour (as i didnt think it was necessary to layer up on the color, as they are quite pigmented anyway)







Hope you enjoy! let me know which colors you're going to get!!!  (i'd love if you send me a video response or tweet/instagram me a pic ^_^

xo

Aivee

For business inquiries only: aiveenation.is@gmail.com

bloggin! http://aiveenation.blogspot.ca
ig: aiveenation
twitter: @aiveenation
pinterest: aiveenation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects