FAVOURITES OF 2013: LIPS









Revlon ColorBurst matte balm - love this better than the Just bitten kissable balms.  The colours are really vibrant and rich.  The matte lipsticks are surprisingly moisturizing on the lips.  These are not limited edition - so don't fret if you haven't gotten them yet :) love that its retractable (CA $8)

Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil - oh my gosh! I love these a loot!  I only need to apply once, and it stays on the entire day! love!! even though this is a matte lipstick, its actually has a creamy texture.  My only gripe about this is that you need to sharpen them :( PS. these contain Vit E (CA $30)

Tarte lipsurgence matte lip tint  - provides colour without drying the lips.  Leaves a stain on the lip just a tiny bit.  Love the formula as its not drying at all.  Not as long lasting as the Nars ones -bonus points for being a retractable pencil (CA $29)

Bourjois color boost lip crayon - this is the glossy version on the Tarte lipsurgence.  The colours from Bourjois are very summery, but can be worn all year long for sure.  Texture is very comfortable and its not to slick on the lips.  PRO: retractable yay! (CA $18)


Maybelline high shine lipgloss - my most favourite lipgloss ever - see as to why here (CA $8)


Maybelline colour whispers - i won't bore you with explaining why these made it to my favourites - see my video about it here

Mac X Riri lipstick - i only like the amplified, amplified creme and matte finish lipsticks from MAC.  But i especially love the texture of the Riri lipsticks -the colours are really rich and vibrant, and its non drying ..and the packaging?? winner! (CA $20)


Rimmel Moisture renew lipsticks - the scent smells like cherry bubblegum (i don't mind it, but id rather have it unscented)  These lipsticks feel good on the lips, very moisturizing, and it applies evenly.  some of the best drugstore lipsticks out there.  My favourite is "Nude delight" (CA $6)


Rimmel Apocalips - i almost bought all the colours because of all the hype I've been hearing when these came out in the UK & US.  It's basically a liquid lipstick in a bottle - and i love how opaque & vibrant (some colours) it applies on the lips (CA $8)


Elizabeth Arden nourishing lip balm - really soothes dry lips, and provides sun protection as well. The texture is a bit thick which i prefer when my lips are super chapped.  (CA $20)


Maybelline baby lips Dr Rescue - very soothing and I love the minty sensation on the lips. I like these better than the original baby lips as they are more moisturizing I feel like (CA $4)


Nuxe reve de miel - good option if you want something that will soothe, repair & moisturize the lips especially during winter. ..and aparently one gets sold every 28 seconds throughout the world. Wow! (CA $17)


Nivea lip butter - a good ol lip butter that has no colour, glitter or shimmer.  Unscented so its perfect for those with sensitive noses :o) I have the vanilla and macadamia and it smells heavenly! CA $3


Lush lip scrub - I know you can easily make your own lip scrub, but I just love the ones from lush. Does the job and they taste good too. My fave's are mint julips, popcorn & Santa's (CA $10)


NSPA eye & lip treatment - this sounded weird to me which was what made me buy it in the first place (out of curiosity). But surprisingly, it works. I use this when I want something that's light weight and that will provide a quick relief to my dry lips. (CA $6)


xx

Aivee





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects