Swatched: L'Oreal Million Carats lipstick (LIMITED EDITION FOR HOLIDAY 2013)


May I present to you, 
the L'oreal Million Carats (Limited Edition line for holiday 2013) lipstick 
{just felt like this lipstick needed an intro because it's so glam!}



Aahhhh the packaging!  It's very pretty (sparkly obviously) and luxurious looking.  Makes me want to apply this lipstick every 10 minutes just so I can take it out of my purse and show it off (lol)




Loreal Million Carats lipstick in Pink Star










this was layered on 3 times to show the gold shimmers in it
















There are two lipsticks for Loreal's limited edition holiday line - Pink Star (swatched) and Midnight Rouge.   I was a bit hesitant when I saw glitters in it, but I got it anyway.  As usual, there weren't any testers, so I played it safe and bought the more neutral coloured one. (Maybe Santa will gift me the other one hehe)

Pink Star is, well a pink shade (your lips but better) with gold glitters.   This looks so much better in person- it almost looks like it has a gold pearlescent finish.  It applied evenly,  and  had a great slip on the lips.  It did not feel dry at all.

The glitteriness (is this even a word?) is very subtle...until you have to take it off... now it (glitter) isn't too chunky and should be easily removed with a makeup remover (thats it, not a big deal) but would've absolutely loved it if there weren't any glitters left behind once the lipstick wears off - because I LOVE the colour a lot!

let me know if you will give these a go ^_^ 

ps
i just cant get over the packaging!!!!! 

xx
Aivee




1 comments:

  1. This color is beautiful and looks great on you! Must find it and pick it up for myself. You should (or do you?) have a Bloglovin' account, so I can like this post. :)

    -Lani
    http://gradualnaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects