Life Update


I know I have been missing from my Youtube channel for a long time (and I'm really sorry for this) but there has been some updates in my life that i would like to share with you.  

As you or may not know, I am very happily married to the best husband in the world :)  When we got married, we both wanted to just be a married couple(travel, enjoy each other etc) for a year before we even talk about having children.  Anyway, a year passes by and I told my hubby that 'I am ready to be a mommy' - without even thinking twice about it.  There were times when I thought 'Ok I think  this is it' and buy some home pregnancy tests - only to be disappointed by the results.  We kept trying and praying that if its in God's will, it will happen.

So on a normal Monday morning in March, I woke up feeling jet lagged.  Not sure why I felt that way, when we haven't travelled the day before and I wasn't feeling nauseous or anything like that.  I thought I was just hungry - so I went downstairs, made myself a big cup of coffee and a peanut butter and nutella sandwich (as I was working from home this week).  Several hours after (this was probably 2 or 3pm), I still felt 'jet-lagged' so at that time, there was just something in me that made me think 'let me do a pregnancy test..I'm sure it will be negative like the others' 

So off to the bathroom I go and peed on the stick (lol) I swear to God I wasn't expecting to see what I saw .... 



Im sure we all know what a Plus sign means, but I read the pamphlet to be sure lol


with trembling hands and my heartbeat pounding off my chest, I took another test (don't ask why I have 2 brands :S)



'OMG! OMG! I'm Pregnant!!' is what I heard myself say...I was so happy I cried, and then there was a feeling of 'Now what?" - you know what I mean?  This is my first pregnancy and I don't know what to expect...my mind is racing.. but what the hell.. I sent these pictures to my husband..hands still shaking

I can't remember clearly what he said exactly when I called him, but I know he was so happy he had to leave his desk at work while he was talking to me on the phone (maybe he got teary eyed too but didn't tell me haha)- i was still too.. But yes, we are pregnant!

We couldn't be any happier with this news.  We thank God for this precious gift of life, and we pray that we will be good parents to this little angel I am carrying in my womb...and we cannot wait to see him soon :o)



x
Aivee (aka soon to be mommy)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects