OOTD: Style my bump


I would've done a much better job with my outfits - but most of these were bathroom shots (sorry) 
I wasn't really showing until I was almost 22 weeks. 


Easy Breezy:
Dress - Aritzia (old one from at least 2+ years ago)
Sandals - Sam & Libby

this was a dress i was trying out at H&M - which I actually bought.  The shape is very flattering

Let's be Classy:
Black tank  - Forever 21
Elasticated black pants - Dynamite
white sandals - Zara
Cardigan - Forever 21

Caged Dress - Forever 21 (from few years ago)
featuring my new iPhone case haha

Just lounging:
Maxi dress - H&M


Casual Friday:
white tank - Forever21
Sweater (the one you can put on top of bikinis) - Garage (from a year ago)
Maternity pants - target
Sandals - Sam & Libby

Feeling Fierce:
top - Philip Lim x target
skirt - H&M
iPhone case from Ebay :)

x
Aivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects