..upgrade..

Ok, so i got my D5000 today - yay! Can't wait to test it out this weekend (maybe)

once i have my blog page up & running, i will begin posting photos i've taken from my travels - the most recent being my Colorado trip

Oh! and i will also share my love and hate relationship with baking :) - and speaking of baking, i made peanut butter cookies today - it was perfect! the easiest cookie recipe ever! (uhm it has 3 ingredients i mean hell-o! im sure i can follow 3 steps..hihi ..)


photos of my foodies but goodies will also be posted :)


right, im signing off for now..


xo-ag

1 comments:

  1. I had to scroll all the way down to your very first post...very cool
    Nice photography and cool camera. I respect your a #Nikonfan, me too when I first bought my D40 back in 06 never looked once into a #Canon. Right now i'm still stuck with the D40 but fell in loved with the D90 w/Sb-600 flash when I was still in school. One day i'll be able to afford the D3S or my first love the D90. Anyways ...

    Keep Shooting!

    PS. Check out my blog when you get the chance.
    http://www.rayznbitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
.aiveenation © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects